Sunday, December 23, 2012

#4 Jingle All The Way @ Christmas Card Challenges

Mornings People!
It is time for a new challenge at

And this week’s theme is....
#4 Jingle Bells

I am busy busy busy at the moment, 
So I am just going to swing by with my inspiration card 
and leave you good folks to it! 



A little C&S piece for me today, 
pulled all the papers from my stash, used an old sketch from Mojo Monday and wella, took just a jiffy! 

Now we would love you to play along with us!  
And you have it rather easy as 
The challenge theme is optional, the only real rule is you must create a new Christmas Holiday, winter or Hanukkah card / creation. 

So pop on over to
link up your creations and play along with us! 
We would love to see your creations!
I shall see you over there!

Thanks for dropping in to see me today!
Recipe -
Stamp(s)- Sentiment - Kaisercraft
Paper(s) - Scraps
Embellishment(s) –Ribbon, bells, peals.
- - - - - -

11 Treasured comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely card,
Gr Elly

rachel said...

gorgeous card Leesa - hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a very Merry New Year xx

Georgiana said...

Beautiful. Loving the bells!

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Sonia said...

Whith simplicity you make a fabulous cards my dear^_^
This is so classy and brilliant,love it^_^
Merry Christmas,
SOnia

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Hi The Navy Wife,
Gorgeous card, love it.
Merry Christmas
Hugs from sLOVEnija Tamara

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and the layout is stunning x

Renee B. said...

Have a fabulous Christmas Leesa! I'm off to the city tomorrow to spend Christmas with my family.
Hugs, Renee

Dawn said...

What a beautiful CAS card! You've really nailed CAS now haven't you!
Just dropped in to wish you & yours a very Merry Christmas! I hope Santa was good to you all!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Stef H said...

gorgeous! MERRY CHRISTMAS

Karen Letchworth said...

Your cards are always SO beautiful, Leesa. I love to see them and always look forward to visiting your blog. If you are able, I really hope you will be able to come by and play along with us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. We just love having you join us and look forward to seeing more of your sweet art!
Have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Mau xx said...

This is so elegant Leesa, Love the papers.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas.
sending Hugs to you.
Mau XX

Post a Comment