Saturday, November 10, 2012

Free your imagination & Sparkle Challenge @ Visible Image

Mornings people :)

Being a Saturday I am sailing in with some
goodness to share with you all!

Have you checked out the THREE NEW STAMP sets 
that were released this week at Visible Image
 
Today I am getting inky again with just one of them ... 
Free Your Imagination!

I truly {heart} this set!
I don't know if it is the grunge, the splatters, the birds, or even the quill with this set; but something just draws me to it and I KNOW I am going to get inky & messy & have some wickedly good fun!   
 And with the 'SPARKLE CHALLENGE' running this month at Visible Image; inky sparkles were running through my head for this card ;)

Oh the fun you can have with rubber stamps and ink!
Here is a run down of all the ones I got inky with
Sentiment Circle - Splattered bird and sentiment from Free Your Imagination Set
The grunge around the edges of the sentiment - Are tree edges from the largest tree in the Tree Trio Set
Polk Dot Designer Paper - That is handmade with the Grunge Poka Dot Background
The brown strip of  DP - Made with the gorgeous Grunge Flourish

Close up of the circle sentiment. 

Wrought Iron Corner close up. - It is a great stamp to 'bling' up!

Close up of the lush bow, handmade posh pins & DP made with the Grunge Poka Dot Background.

Side view of the textures goings on.


I forget how much fun it can be to get the rubber stamps out and have inky fun!  I loved just cruising along & playing while making this.  I used the embossing resist technique for the Polka Dot Grunge Background & the Grunge flourish piece - two great pieces of paper just randomly created that soon one thing just lead to another thing & it turned into a card.  I don't think my imagination can much free-er than that! 

I have recently rediscovered my stashed box of feathers & could not resist adding the red polka dot ones, the lace from my stash was originally white & given new life with the help of my Spectrum Noir pens & the bling ... I am still trying to clear out the mass of sparkles in that box!  I swear it is never ending!  

All the delicious stamps I have used today can all be found at the 
You can get your Visible Image stamps from {here}
Check out some of the amazing creations the DT have made on the blog {here}
Or come along and chat with us on Facebook {here}

And I still have to brag about them a little more!
They are so AFFORDABLE and the postage rate is only ... 
you seriously ready for this ???
A FLAT £2.00 on ALL orders! 
How many times do you go shopping online and end up paying more in shipping than you originally spent on your purchase(s)?  That won't happen at happen at Visible Image!

Don't have the spare cash right now ? 
Well that is ok too :) 
Why not play along with this month's
Sparkle Challenge!  
you can find it {here}
And you could possible win yourself some 
(unlike some other shopping places I know,
 this will actually get you at LEAST TWO gorgeous stamps!

What have you got to loose ? 
You do not have to use a Visible Image stamp to play along 
(though we do love when you share them with us & you will get an extra entry into the draw if you do!)
And ... 
 You can enter as many times as you like! 
(The more you enter, the better your chances!)
Thank you for calling past and sharing some love with me today :)
I hope I can return the {love} by calling past your challenge entry!
*hint hint again lol* Can't blame a girl for trying!
Till then, I'll see you next Saturday with another Visible Image creation!
Recipe -
Image / Sentiment - Visible Image - Free Your Imagination, Tree Trio Set, Grunge Flourish, Grunge Poka Dot Background & Wrought Iron Corner,
Paper(s) -  Cardstock - cream and black, Designer Papers - handmade
Tools / techniques- Emboss resist
Embellishment(s) -  TH distress inks, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark, Rangers - Fine embossing powder black, Spectrum Noir pens.
 Stash - lace, ribbon, feathers, bling handmade posh pins.

Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes Tues E1/ GDT
Clear It Out - Red (feathers, bling and pins) Mon 
Loves Rubberstamps Challenge - Anything Goes Mon E1/- GDT
Crafts and Me Challenges - Red Wed
Crafty Creations - No Flowers Wed
Ruby Rainbows - Birds Wed C10


20 Treasured comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous I love the design and the colours are beautiful. Caroline xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely card, so full of details-I love them.
Good job.
Tamara

Basslady said...

this is such a masterpiece!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

rachel said...

fabulous work Leesa - such a stunning card - love this colour combo xx

Kay Dalton said...

a super stunning card i adore it leesa xx

Sonia said...

Wowwwwww^_^
Fantastic black and red card,more inspiration for me^_^
Gorgeous image this bird^_^
Sonia

KandA said...

Fabulous card - such a great design and I love the way the red just 'pops' xx

Basslady said...

now my "official" posting...*LOL*

a marvellous card!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lisa Jane said...

wow this is gorgeous .. love it all
Sorry i have been a bad blogger of late
Lisa x

May said...

Gorgeous work... beautifully put together... Love it.. Hugs May x x x

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Leesa.. what a wonderful stamp set! I love the colours and the lush velvet ribbon… and the pearls and gems… everything is just perfect!! it's a stunning card!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love and hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card I love all the detail hugs Txx

Sandy Trefger said...

Ooh! Love the black and red and the stick pin is perfect. A very stunning card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Clear It Out Challenge (Anything Goes, Using Red Stash).
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Laura Love said...

This is beautiful! I love the black and red and all of those pretty gems! Gorgeous design! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

Cheremane said...

Leesa is it just awesomely stunning xxx

Sandra H said...

Leesa, your card is stunning x

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Leesa! I just adore your sweet art, and hope you will consider linking up with us at Word Art Wednesday as often as possible with your sweet art. It's always a blessing to me, and I look forward to seeing it. Have a great weekend and hope to see you again soon. This is a double prize week at Word Art Wednesday and we would just LOVE to have you play along.
God's blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

WOW what a fabulous design and I love the colors and the images. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Karen Howard said...

I was finally able to update the shipping cost on my blog otherwise if you are comfortable sending me the quantity and your zip code I'm happy to see what the shipping cost is by weight and zip code. Hugs, Karen

Corrinne said...

Fabulous mix of elements :) Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out Challenges!

I invite you to share with me at the ANYTHING GOES challenge here:
http://pinandtack.blogspot.com/2012/11/spark-your-creativity-now-challenge-3.html

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

Post a Comment