Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scripture @ Inspired Stamps

Mornings folks :) 

Tuesday has come around again!

And today I have an
creation to share with you!

This week the girls are playing with Scripture!  {love}

I was tinkeing around at my desk,
just playing with nothing particular in my mind
and Mojo and I seemed to have ended up ...
here!




I was tinkering with the rosette to start and I kept on thinking to myself that this could rather resemble a gorgeous delicate feminine shield and then a little light went off in my head!  The new Psalm 28:7 from Inspired Stamps would be the perfect sentiment for this! 

I love this Psalm on its own but these two lines are lines that my mother often repeats to me so I thought I would do a little masking and make this for her.  I am sure she is going to love it and maybe, just maybe, she might find some room amongst the other numerous cards I have sent her and find this one a place to live :) 

As always the Inspired Girls have been busy creating too so please do drop by the Inspired Stamps Blog and share some love with them :)
The Psalm 28:7  stamp I have used today and many more gorgeous stamps is available
 from the Inspired Stamps Store!
I'll be back next Tuesday to share another Inspired Stamps creation with you!
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Paper(s) -  Kraft Cardstock, DP - Stampin Up'
Embellishment(s) -Antique Sand Embossing Powder (around the edges of the rosette), TH Distress inks, Stash - Lace and peal.


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - Make your own embellishments Tues 1/5
Twist Of Faith Card Challenges - Favorites (lace!, sentiments, pink, blue & brown) Tues
Simon Says Stamp & Show - Your Favorite (lace!, sentiments, pink, blue & brown) Mon E1/-
Word Art Wednesday - Inspiring / uplifting quote Wed E1/2
- - - - - - - - -

9 Treasured comments:

rachel said...

very pretty Leesa! Hugs rachel x

glowegal said...

Gorgeous, Leesa!! I love how you made the Kraft look almost like leather ...adding a masculine hard feel to the delicate lace. Stunning!!

Sandra H said...

Hi, Leesa, This is so elegant! x

Anonymous said...

this is so lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week :) - Ashli

Helen Dooley said...

Really nice. Thanks for sharing at Twist of Faith,

Tamara Morton said...

Fabulous card as always Leesa.. A job well done.. Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge Blog this challenge
Hugs
Tamara

Laura said...

This is a lovely card! I know your mom will have a special place of honor for it. Thank you so much for joining us at Twist Of Faith Card Challenges!

Laura C.

Pauline said...

A beautiful creation Leesa... it will be a delight to receive! Thanks for sharing with us at Twist of Faith Cards!

Safdar Ali said...

So lovely card. Beautiful creation. I like the colors you have used and love how you made the Kraft look almost like leather. Also love the CAS style design like Plastic Card, which make the card POP. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment