Tuesday, September 11, 2012

September Sneak Peak Week @ Inspird Stamps


Terrific Tuesday folks!

It is an exciting day today with the start of the
 SNEAK PEAK WEEK!

There is some gorgeous new stamps due to hit the store this week at noon on Friday and we are so excited that all orders that total $25.00 or more in product will receive a free $3.99 Scripture Stamp of their choice!  Pop on over to the Inspired Stamps Blog for all the dets!

That ‘s the news out of the way, so onto what I have been playing with this week!  The moment I picked up the September New Release packet I knew I wanted to play with the 1 Corinthians Scripture – Love Is.  Ideas flew into my mind instantly so Mr Mojo and I got down and crafty and had some fun !







 Another card I have fallen in love with (I so have to stop that habit lol)  All the pieces I pulled from my scraps baskets, the hearts are a punch that I coved with fluffy heat emboss white paint (another addiction of mine at the moment) & gave them a light distress with some TH inks.  The twine I twisted together some white and red to make the candy strip and brushed some mod pod over to help it keep its form and then threaded on some beads, again from my stash and for something a little different I did some two tone stitching in red and white around the edge.

is sharing all the sneak peeks that will be released on Friday so pop on over to see the amazingly adorable creations from the other girls too!
We would love if you called past and shared some love with us!


I'll be back next Tuesday to share another Inspired Stamps creation with you! 
Happy Crafting till then! 

Recipe -
Stamp(s) - Inspired Stamps - September 2012 New Release - 1 Corinthians Scripture – Love Is.
Paper(s) -  Scraps from the scrap basket
Embellishment(s) - Ribbon from stash, Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Beads from stash, Twine from stash, Heart Punch, Heat emboss fluffy white paint, Sewing threads @ DMC.


Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
Craft Your Passion - Blast from the Past (April #104 Dots & Stripes - stripes on writing paper) Mon
Cupcake Craft Challenges - In stitches Mon
Love to Create - Ribbon or Twine Mon E1/3
The Crazy Challenge - Seeing Spots Mon E1/4
Come and get It Challenges - Tic Tac Toe (twine, free, buttons)Tues
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Going Dotty Tues
Card Makin Mamas - Hearts Fri E1/2
Just Add Ink - Polka Dots Fri
Word Art Wednesday - Uplifting / Inspiring Quote Wed  E1/2
- - - - - - - -

18 Treasured comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Leesa this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Meighan Wheller said...

Stunning card Leesa. Love the layout and colours. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Come and Get It this week. Regards Meighan

Lisa Jane said...

THis is just beautiful.. i love the fluffy hearts
Lisa x

NGCARDS said...

Gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

rachel said...

fabulous work Leesa - gorgeous project. Hope everthing is okay with the house! Hugs Rachel x

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love this, a fabulous layout, just perfect...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

Patricia Chalas said...

Leesa adorable card!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

love this so cute thank you for joining us at come and get it challenge

Dr. Ivy said...

Leesa, I can see why you fell in love with this card, it is gorgeous. Great elements, you make me want to find the paint that puffs up when heated.

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Leesa, this is SO adorable. I love the texture on the string of hearts, and everything compliments the next wonderfully. I really like this one! Glad to hear you're all moved and ready to be creative again. Hope all went well. I am always SO BLESSED when you are able to play along with us. Where are you stationed now? I'd love to hear! Stop by my blog when you can:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I just prayed for you and your family, and would love to hear your new locations and how you like it. Blessings!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Caz said...

This is lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion, and good luck.

Caz xx CYP DT

Unknown said...

Your card is awesome. The hearts, beads and colors is wonderful. Thanks for entering CYP challenge.

alethea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alethea said...

This is really adorable!! Love the sentiment and the heart banner and everything about it!!!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Blast from the past challenge! Hugsxx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous stitching, thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week.

Love
Maarit

Oksana said...

Lovely card! Beautiful hearts, they even look knitted!x

Sara said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

Safdar Ali said...

What a cute card. So gorgeous design. I have worked for the Plastic cards printing and designing company and this design inspire me so much. I appreciate this.

Post a Comment