Sunday, June 17, 2012

Food @ The Crafty Pad

Good morning everyone :) 

Sunday again so time for a new challenge at 

This week I got to pick the theme and I chose 
#175 Food!
We would like to see your creations based around food, ie a food image, Designer Paper or embellishments.

While browsing through The Crafty Pad Store the other day I found an image I had not spotted before so thought this would be the perfect time to use ...  Summer Sundae.  I think this image is just delicious and oozes so many ideas in my head. 



Today I have colored with Spectrum Noir Pens, papers are digital from Raspberry Road, flower is Prima and the pin is homemade, jewels and flower stems are from my stash.  I stepped away from my usual style of TH Distress ink to try something a little different with paint.... and I will admit it is 'brighter' than what I am used to making but I do love the finish. 

We have a wonderful sponsor this week too for you all to play along for.

is sponsoring us for this challenge and have kindly offered a
£5.00 voucher to spend in their store

In need of some more inspiration, pop on over to The Crafty Pad Challenge Blog!
The girls have provided you all with something I am sure will tempt you to play along with us :)) 

Thanks for dropping into see me today :))

Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls -
Fat Pages & Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes Fri E1/9
Paper Crafting Journey - Color it up Thurs
Diva's By Design - Summer Time Wed E1/2
Paper Shelter - Anything Goes Wed E1/3
Creative Mondays - Summer 

12 Treasured comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh looks good enough to eat .. fab colours
Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
Lisa x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and yummy:)x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card as always, love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

alethea said...

OOHH that looks yummy! Fab colouring!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our Colour it Up challenge! Hugsxx

Unknown said...

Thats certainly summery & perfect for our challenge.Thanks for playing with us at Divas this week x

Dawn said...

Just adorable Leesa & good enough to eat!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Wendy said...

Perfect summery card, really gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

cotnob said...

Gorgeous card Leesa, I love your fab embellishments and soft pastel papers.
Pauline
x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Lovely card Leesa - love the colours you've used and your embellishments are super! Helen x
PS: my girls love this creation too and think you're very clever!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card, love your image and the colour scheme is great.
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter Challenge this week.
Hugs Debs

Zippy said...

That looks just yummy! Fab card and love the colours xxx

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

I love the colours you have used here Leesa and your Sundae looks delish!

Hugs, Estelle xx

Post a Comment