Wednesday, August 3, 2011

GDT with Fab 'N' Funky - Friendship Challenge

Wonderful Wednesday to you all!

I am very happy & honored today to be playing along with the gorgeous girls over at 
and this week their challenge is one I am sure you love as much as I

I love to make cards for no particular reason and just pop them in the post to my family and friends for a surprise smile, and I think it really makes a nice change from always getting bills!  You have to agree, it's nice when you get something that is unexpected. 
Today I was a very lucky girl and got to play with a Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamp and I picked Angie Angel as I think she is just adorable! I can not wait to use her on a Christmas card too as I think she will just look adorable!  

Here is my card I made for this Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.
I have kept this card very simple but yet still cute as I wanted the image and the sentiment to really have the focus.  The browns and the greens are really inspiring me at the moment in all my crafty work and I think that is because we over the big pond here in Australia are about to change into Spring and the adorable colors of nature going through her season of change just can not be missed where ever I look.  We even found some baby bird feathers on the rainforest floor today of signs that Spring is just around the corner.

is also sponsoring this weeks challenge!
And she is giving one lucky winner the choice of
5 digital stamps or 4 digital stamps and 1 digital paper
of the winners choice. 
She has some very beautiful stamps so please do pop over and have a browse!


The Fab 'n' Funky girls have also done an outstanding job with some inspiration for you all,
so please stop by have a look and share some love with the girls.
They are a great friendly bunch and a lot of fun to work with!

And I am sure they would love it as much as me if you came and played along with us this week!
So I hope to see you there! 

Challenges this creation is entering with the help of the Feline Playful Girls:
 Crazy Amigo Challenge - Anything Goes open till Aug 16th (-/-)
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes with opt Metal (Tue -/-)
Top Tip Tuesday - Blue, Green & Brown (Tue 1/3)
HLSC Challenge - Anything Goes ( Mon -/-)
Crafty Ho's - Last Challenge - Anything Goes & Hop (Sun -/-)
Sentimental Sundays - In The Garden must inc sentiment (Sun -/-)
- - - - - - -

11 Treasured comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Really enjoyed your post and the card and sentiment are perfect! Congrats on playing along with Fab n' Funky too. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us also at Top Tip Tuesday, it's always a pleasure admiring your talent.
Good luck to you and happy stamping...
Lisa xx

Sandra H said...

Love your card the sentiments are beautiful :) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

This is one gorgeous card the image and papers look super I love it
Hugs
Lorraine x

Emma H said...

Great take on the challenge Leesa!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

This image is beautiful! Good luck on our challenge at Sentimental Sundays this week!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

You're invited to join in on my blogversary candy if you collect!

Maggie's Crafts said...

Thank you for taking part in a COLOUR challenge at Top Tip Tuesday!

Your creation is stunning!:)

So happy you've joined us!

Maggie
xx

Caroljenks said...

This is lovely - I love the edging of the panels - gorgeous!

Thanks for playing along with us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our Brown, Blue & Green Challenge this week. Don't forget if you have a tip to share with us too you could win our Top Tipper prize!

Carol x

LaJanette said...

You are so right; super CUTE! Love all those inked edges!

Thanks for playing along this week at Top Tip Tuesday; hope to see ya next week again!

Hugs;
Janette

heidy said...

Hi Leesa,great to have you as GDT for fab'n'funky
Your card is gorgeous!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

WOW this is so lovely!! Thanks so much for playing along this week at Sentimental Sunday's
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Tameko said...

Lovely card. I really like your sentiment and ribbon. Thanks for joining in the Sentimental Sundays garden challenge!

Post a Comment