Monday, February 21, 2011

Furry Friends with Gingerloft Challenges #12

Good evening all!
Where has this fortnight gone? 
I have been flat out like a lizard drinking drinking this week, 
but I still found some time to get down and crafty. 

This fortnight the girls at Gingerloft Challenges are showcasing 
off furry friends in challenge #12. 

I stumbled across a box of empty snow-globes in the shed during 
a clean up that I didn't even know I had, 
so I chose this week to play and make 
a snow-globe for Chloe in honor of Winnie The Pooh 
and in hope that she will keep her paws off my glass ones! 
(The theory is good but the practical is not working out the best just yet :$ )

This is the first time I have played with a snow-globe 
and I was quite amazed at how much it magnifies the 
original image. I was going to add some ribbon over the top and s
ome little embellishmentslike some leaves and maybe some gems 
along the bottom but I had to beg Chloe to be aloud to have it for 
just one momentto take a photo of it, 
let alone get my hands on it to add more pieces.

With the amount she is handling it I think it is best to leave 
any of the additional wishes on hold, as she will just end up pulling 
them all off and probably eating them.
(She is 2 and everything goes in her mouth STILL! ! ! )


I think he turned out rather cute!

I used New Polar Bear image from GingerLoft and guess what ???
He is a FREEBIE so why don't you head over there now, 
grab him and play along with us at Gingerloft Challenges in this weeks challenge 
#12 Furry Friends

Fair Winds and following seas, 
The Navy Wife

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Challenges this creation is entering - 
Lexi's Creations- #33 Bears
A Spoon Full of Sugar - #139 Anything but a card
Frosted Designs - No patterned paper
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0 Treasured comments:

Post a Comment